Monday, April 29, 2013

Fine Art Faces: Modern Child Portraits.

A really exciting new part of my business this year is starting! I've decided to branch into doing portrait parties, or modern child school portraits.

Don't get me wrong, I love getting school portraits from the school! Who doesn't love to look back on those old pictures and have a good giggle. They are a pictorial growth chart, a way to look back at our "wonderful" fashion choices at the time. I love them, no matter how tacky. I look back at my own and see ringlets one year, a bowl cut the next, floral frilly dresses and then jean overalls and braces. Great memories...!

I wanted to create something a little more modern, a little more fun. First off I am going to share a few of the B&W Fine Art Faces. Next time I will be sharing the more funky, bright, crazy faces!

Here are some of my favorites.

Web (9 of 56)
Web (19 of 56)
Web (1 of 1)Web (1 of 1)
Web (20 of 56)
Web (1 of 8)
Web (2 of 8)
Web (1 of 1)Web (4 of 8)
Web (5 of 8)
Web (56 of 56)

If you are interested in a mini-session Portrait Party please look at the top tab "Session" for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment