Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall family!!!

Another great family from fall! I've been a little slow with my Blog updates, and I still have a few more to go through before I am all caught up. 

Families are fun!
web (1 of 76)

I love how sweet they look.
web (2 of 76)-2

Kissing?? Or maybe he's just tired of modelling... I'm not sure. 
web (56 of 76)-2

Don't you just want to eat these two up? They are adorable almost 2 year old twins. These little guys were born early and weighing only around 2lbs, look how gorgeous and how amazingly resilient and strong these babies are. 

web (51 of 76)

web (60 of 76)

This little guy and I bonded over a ridiculous show on television (while waiting for the rest of the family to pretty themselves up) about stunts on wheels gone hilariously wrong.

web (15 of 76)

web (41 of 76)-2

So pretty!!
jpg (76 of 84)_pp-2

web (37 of 76)-2

web (75 of 76)-2



No comments:

Post a Comment