Thursday, October 20, 2011

Precious baby girl.

Here she is! The baby from my last maternity session. Isn't she gorgeous? I am so happy that I was able to take these photos, newborns grow so fast. I also love the fact that baby girls get to have pink on everything, or you can go more neutral. Having 2 boys I am sorely lacking the colour pink in my life.

web1

I have to say a huge shout out THANK YOU to my friend Karen for all my awesome knitted props. She is definitely an awesome knitter, and I am forever grateful to her for making me so many fun things for my newborn sessions.

web (1 of 10)

web (1 of 1)-2

A bit of Fall. I love the gorgeous colours of all the leaves at this time of year.

web (1 of 1)-3

web2

Thank you so much to this little sweethearts family for letting me into your home, rearranging all your furniture and letting me capture these gorgeous images.


No comments:

Post a Comment