Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Late night share of my awesome little guy.

I just took these and processed them this evening. I thought I would rush to put them up because the boys are BOTH in bed, sleeping... at the same time. The stars must have aligned. My older boy was out with Grandpa and Grandma, so I had a moment to run out with my little guy for a quick snap. I wanted to make sure I got photos of him in his cute jacket before it is outgrown. 

He ran and ran and laughed the whole time we were out.
webBW (3 of 6)

This is the face I usually get, when he graces me with a direct look. It doesn't happen often, but I have high hopes that in the future he will be just as interested in bribes as his older brother.

web (4 of 4)

He's showing me his dirty hand, as he fell down and was quite insistent that I know it. He demonstrated a few more times how exactly he fell and why his hand was dirty.

webBW (2 of 4)

My pretty baby.

web (5 of 7)

Until next time!! Thank you for looking!

webBW (2 of 6)

2 comments:

  1. Your little guy has the sweetest smile! And look at those long curls, sigh. What a precious little man. My favorite is the next to the last one. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image of him showing you his hand! His expression is so serious & the B&W conversion really shows off the moment!

    ReplyDelete