Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fairies, princesses, brides... oh MY!

I love my boys, they are fantastic... however, having boys means a sore lacking in the princess-fairy-bride area of life (although I did offer my oldest the chance to tag along to this session if he wanted to dress up like the girls... I was turned down rather quickly).

A friend who lives close by has these two girls that I was just dying to take pictures of. They were just exactly what I was looking for. So of course like any sane photographer/artist I harassed her for the chance to borrow her girls... as well as dictate the sessions style. 

I had so much fun. She dropped off a series of costumes they had for me to choose from. I got to pick out jewellery, crowns, wings etc. I was in girly-stuff heaven. I also went super wild and heavy handed editing, and it was the best time ever. I loved every moment of it. 

Sometimes you just have to do a session that pushes your artistic vision. 

Fairies:
web

web (19)

web (27)

web (29)

Brides:
web (31)

web (33)

web (35)

Princesses:

web (73)

web (67)

web (65)

web (43)

web (49)

web (51)

web (55)

web (59)

web (61)

web (47)

Over share?? YES! But I had to, I love them all. If I could share all of them I would, I love them THAT much.

Now I just need to think of an awesome boy session. Girls really can't have ALL the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pictures! I wish you were close enough to take my girls!

    ReplyDelete