Sunday, February 13, 2011

Revisiting old photos.

I took these of my newborn baby almost 1 1/2 years ago. I decided to look back at my old edits and decided that now, 18 months later, and with that much more experience... that some of these deserved a little more love.

I found these three gems tucked away in a folder, never intending on seeing the light of day. Well thank-goodness I found them because I think that they (and my tiny boy) are gorgeous. I can't believe I passed these ones over back then... although I might be able to blame that on extreme lack of sleep.

I can't imagine that my baby was ever that tiny. He doesn't look anything like that little rumpled up egg-baby anymore.

Enjoy! They grow up much too fast.

Look at that smile..awwww
web1

web3

And lastly, look at that scrumptious fuzzy head. I just want to lick it.

web2

No comments:

Post a Comment